With online account Access, you have the flexibility to make a same-day payment, schedule a future payment, or sign up for Automatic Monthly Payments, where your payment is scheduled on the same day each month.
To make a payment:
- Log in to Online Account Access.
- Log in
- As a current Fidelity customer, visit Fidelity.com and access via the credit snapshot page
- Click on the Payments Tab
- Select the frequency, either Make a Payment for a onetime payment, or AutoPay for recurring.
- Complete the remaining steps (you will need account and routing number information).
- Review the payment details and click Submit.
The cut-off time for same day Web (non-AutoPay) payments varies but generally ranges between 5 pm and 8 pm CT. Please contact Cardmember Service if you have questions about your applicable cut-off time.