Helping you to stay safe
Fraud is committed when criminals use your personal information to access your bank accounts, obtain loans, make purchases, rent an apartment in your name, get a job, get medical services, or otherwise use your identity for their own purposes.
How we protect you:
- Our dedicated security teams are always on guard to anticipate, address and help prevent security threats.
- 24/7 surveillance and security systems strictly control access to all of our facilities.
- For added protection, Elan's systems will automatically log you out of Elan Online Access after 15 minutes of inactivity. This timed log off reduces the risk of unauthorized access to your account from an unattended computer.
- Elan's mobile applications (for smart phones, iPads and other mobile devices) will automatically log you out after 5 minutes of inactivity. This shortened log-off period helps reduce risk from unauthorized access to your account if your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- We encrypt your confidential banking data to protect it on enroute to and from our servers.
- We monitor payment channels for suspicious transactions to detect fraud.